Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Norwegian Cinnamon Rolls


At one time in Singapore, there was a huge craze for cinnamon rolls. I remember shopping around Wisma Atria and being surrounded by the wonderful aroma of cinnamon rolls. As I hadn't come across such buns being sold in Taipei, I decided to try recreating the lovely smells in my kitchen. I love my cinnamon rolls with nuts, so I chopped up some pecans and mixed them with cinnamon, butter and brown sugar. Used a recipe by Nigella Lawson, baked them in my new Pyrex Glass Bake n Store Set :), and voila!




2 comments:

  1. these looks great! i've been making cinnamon rolls lately too. i've tried a few around taipei and the best ones are from Original Bakery, but they are different (without the frosting) but still great. carmelized...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to go seek out Original Bakery the next time I have a craving for cinnamon rolls :)

    ReplyDelete