Thursday, November 4, 2010

French Labels


Given that not all of us can afford the major international fashion labels on Rue du Faubourg St Honore, I thought I'd list some more affordable names that the Parisian women seem to love ... these have well-made and well-designed clothes that carry a good mix of classic and trendy without going over-the-top. While the prices aren't exactly cheap, neither are they sky high. They reflect the price I'd pay for a special more unique garment.


While at the La Vallee Outlet Mall in Paris, I was sorely tempted to get a simple yet beautifully cut dress, but passed as I had shopped too much already.


2) Maje











The bags look very popular especially the "24 Heures" one, but I personally preferred the Moon Bag (below), which somewhat resembles the Hermes Massai bag ...


6) Lancel


(Pic taken from here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment