Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baked Camembert


The other day, a friend in Glasgow sent some pics of her camembert cheese. That inspired me to pick one up from the supermarket. I had seen some recipes for baked camembert and was longing to try them to see how it tasted ...

(Got some bread fm Lalos - supposedly a baker in Paris who supplies bread to Michelin starred restaurants in Paris)


There were 2 recipes I wanted to try, so I cut the cheese down the middle. On the left, I rubbed a garlic clove over the top, poked some holes in the cheese then poured some white wine over that half (based on this recipe). On the right, I drizzled some olive oil and sprinkled some Italian herbs (adapted fm this recipe).


Just look at all that gooey golden deliciousness ...


Another interesting baked camembert recipe I'm hoping to try next is this:


No comments:

Post a Comment