Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fu Hang Dou Jiang 阜杭豆漿, Taipei


I had read about this breakfast place that sold soya bean milk (sweet and savory) and chinese doughsticks (you tiao) and shao bing (chinese pastries) that was supposedly very famous. We took a trip to "Fu Hang Dou Jiang" one day to try it out ...

It's on the second floor, housed in Hua Shan Market, near the Shandao Temple MRT station ...






We ordered some savory soya bean milk to try. I was a lil apprehensive about this cos I'm more used to the sweet soya bean milk. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it actually tasted like having a tofu dish in the restaurants! Those brown bits are actually you tiao.



As I love crispy stuff, I ordered a shao bing with you tiao and egg wrapped in it ... YUM!


Lovely crispy you tiao ...




No comments:

Post a Comment