Saturday, January 28, 2012

Marina Bay Sands Resort, Singapore


Singapore!

We were back in Singapore for a while during the Christmas period, and this time, I was determined to visit Marina Bay Sands Resort.


I thought the structure was definitely striking ... certainly adds interest to the Singapore skyline. As I'd heard about the sky park at the top, we decided to visit Ku De Tha (the restaurant/lounge) there. It reminded me of Sevva in Hong Kong. Here's the view fm Ku De Tha ...


As I was a lil peckish, we got this light snack while taking in the view. It's panini with roasted veggies and blue cheese. Delish! They also provided some complimentary wasabi chips, which I must say were pretty good!


After our little interlude at Ku De Tha, we walked around the mall at the Marina Bay Sands Resort. It was pretty impressive, I thought. Definitely comparable to the Venetian Mall in Macau. I liked it :) Even got some stuff fm the Banana Republic there.

After dinner, we took a short boat ride to Collyer Quay to catch the train back home, and this was the very pretty view fm our boat ...





No comments:

Post a Comment