Thursday, October 27, 2011

Molten Chocolate Cakes


My friend, who had earlier introduced me to Laurent Bernard Chocolatier, had wanted to try her hand at some baking, and since we hadn't been able to try Laurent Bernard Chocolatier's chocolate souffle, I thought why not try baking some molten chocolate cakes? After googling for some good recipes, I decided upon this one by Paula Deen. A 5 star rating by over two hundred people couldn't go too far wrong? Turns out they were right :) For the first time after several failed attempts using other recipes, I finally got the molten chocolate cakes right!



When I saw the rather dry and cracked tops, my heart sank as I thought they would be overcooked and the insides wouldn't be molten. Then I turned them out ...


And sliced into it ...


Wonderful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment