Wednesday, May 30, 2012


Fortuitously, I had watched a program on M1NT and Hubby's work associates had taken him to M1NT a couple of months ago.  So, it was a natural progression that Hubby took me to see M1NT in person :)  



Located in a very unassuming office building, I was surprised by the views and taken by the posh ambience ...


Our bread basket ... dee-lish!


Deconstructed Caesar Salad ... this was really memorable and probably ranks as one of the best caesar salads I've had ...


Penang Beef Cheek Curry ... it tasted rather like beef rendang I thought, but I wasn't a great fan as the cut of the pork wasn't my favorite ... a personal prejudice of mine ...


Grilled chicken ... with grilled garlic cloves (on left) ... I thought it was pretty tasty ... wished there was more sauce though .. but then I am a sauce-loving kinda gal ...


Mushrooms ...


Bread n Butter Pudding ... I'm not too much a fan of custard, so I wasn't entirely won over by this, but I'd prob recommend it to custard lovers as this pudding had more custard than bread ...


Overall, I guess maybe I had high expectations, so I wasn't blown away by M1NT.  But having heard about Hubby's earlier visit that had gone well in his view, I might pay them another visit and order some different dishes ... more Western in concept perhaps ...




No comments:

Post a Comment