Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wagas, Shanghai


Gosh, has it really been two whole months since I last updated my blog?  Hmmm ... my only excuse is that Shanghai is a really popular place and I've been busy entertaining visitor after visitor.  In addition, I've been trying to settle down and getting my rental apartment furnished ... it's still ongoing ...

But I'm back now, and it's time to start catching up on all the entries I've been intending to post since May!  To start it off, here are some pics of one of my favorite eateries in Shanghai - Wagas!

A lovely sandwich on a deliciously nutty bread ...


Chicken curry with rice ... hmmm ... I think I prefer the more western cuisine at Wagas ...


My must-have dessert at Wagas - the orange polenta cake!  DELISH!


An interesting ginger ale and iced tea concoction ...





No comments:

Post a Comment