Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pets in Taipei


One of the things I really enjoy about walking around in Taipei is all the pets I see - in pet carriers, in prams, on scooters, in shops, walking along the streets .... I think the Taiwanese really love their pets, and I like that about them.

These are some pics I snapped recently ...

This hair salon in the East District has 3 cats ... while I was snapping these pics, two Taiwanese girls came up beside me to admire the kitties and they were saying that they were tempted to get their haircut there just cos of the kitties - my sentiments exactly!


A huge ginger furball at the window ... and if you look beyond the counter inside, there's another ginger kitty ...


The third kitty ... a very pretty grey and white cat ...


And this kitty, I believe, is the namesake of the shop: Alleycats!
Isn't he utterly and totally adorable?! Aww ....


We spotted this lil inky poodle while we were getting some tea. It was so sweet - simply kept licking everyone who petted its head ... what a lovable lil fellow!




No comments:

Post a Comment