Sunday, April 17, 2011

Honeymoon Dessert in (Harbourfront) Singapore!


Many many moons ago, I was holidaying in Hong Kong with a young Singaporean friend on her first visit to Hong Kong. As I didn't have time to take her to Honeymoon Dessert in Hong Kong, I had left specific instructions for her to visit this HK dessert place, which is one of my fav there. Unfortunately for her, she was never able to sample the desserts or "Tong Shui" there cos it was closed for renovation! So, when she came across Honeymoon Dessert in Harbourfront, Singapore, she took me there to find out if I thought it measured up to the one in HK ...

We ordered my fav - durian with black glutinous rice in coconut milk and shaved ice ...


Durian pancake ... although it tasted similar to that in HK, I couldn't help but feel a tad disappointed cos I was expecting at least 2 pancakes like they serve in HK ...


Black glutinous rice in black sesame paste ...




No comments:

Post a Comment