Thursday, September 6, 2012

Element Fresh, Shanghai Centre, Shanghai


While my in-laws were in town, I thought I'd take them to try Element Fresh.  Element Fresh seems to be pretty popular in Shanghai.  They have a nice mix of Western and Asian fusion food.  It is supposedly a Californian cuisine, so I thought it was a chain from California, but when we recently met a friend from California, he said he'd never heard of Element Fresh prior to visiting Shanghai.  Hmmm ...  In any case, the food there seems to be pretty healthy and tasty ... 

I ordered Hubby's favorite dish there (figuring well in-laws and hubby should have similar tastes :)) - black pepper chicken with rice and bak choy ... 


Teriyaki chicken with rice and bak choy ...



Rice noodles with shrimps ... I had thought it'd be like paad thai, but it turned out to be kinda a cross betw paad thai and ... mee goreng?  It was pretty nice ...





No comments:

Post a Comment