Thursday, September 20, 2012

La Creperie, Taojiang Rd, Shanghai


I actually stumbled upon La Creperie while shopping for kitchenware next door at Lemon Zest.  As I thought the area looked very charming, and they had the French style brittany crepes I loved after first trying them in Paris, I promised myself to return with Hubby in tow to try La Creperie.

We ordered these appetisers - rolled crepes with minced pork ... (after trying these appetisers during another visit, we thought the spicy minced chicken was our fav)



 We had their Daily Special set ... I believe this was La Complete ... basically brittany crepes with egg, ham, sausage, lettuce, mushrooms and tomatoes ... yum-my!!!



The set came with dessert, which happened to be a banana caramel crepe ... dee-lish!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi there !
    I m Thomas from la Crêperie Shanghai !
    Thanks for your great review !
    FYI, the savory crepe you got was "The Big Deal" :)
    Hope to see you again in our store :)

    Thomas Courbiere
    La Crêperie Shanghai - Hong Kong - Saigon

    https://www.facebook.com/lacreperieshanghai?ref=hl
    http://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restaurant_Review-g308272-d3391501-Reviews-La_Creperie-Shanghai.html

    ReplyDelete