Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lemon, Rosemary & Cheddar Cheese Bread


Some time ago, I saw several bloggers posting about this no-knead bread which looked extremely simple to bake in a dutch oven.  As I was thinking of ways to maximise the use of my one and only Le Creuset dutch oven, I decided to give it a try... 

This is a pic of my no-knead lemon, rosemary & cheddar cheese bread all nicely wrapped up in my Japanese tea towel ... a fantastic way to use these beautiful tea towels incidentally ... (all above ideas inspired by simplysogood )



Dough being proofed ...


Fascinating!  Sometimes I think baking is like watching TV ... recipes that require more waiting time are just like TV in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n .............


Finally after 12-18 hours of proofing, I got it into the oven baking ....


Oh wow!  Fresh bread!










No comments:

Post a Comment