Monday, July 4, 2011

Margarita's, Singapore


During my last visit home, I decided to treat a good friend to Margarita's - a Mexican restaurant - for her belated birthday :)

It had been a while since my last visit to Margarita's and I wasn't sure if they had maintained their standard. After our meal (below), I can safely say that they did maintain their standard food-wise. Service-wise, I think I preferred it when they had local staff rather than foreign staff. Somehow, the local staff seemed to know their food better, understood English better etc.

Anyhow, back to the food:

We ordered a few mains to share. First up, Beef Chimichanga ... yum!


Pan fried fish with squash


Chicken and Beef Fajitas ... delish!


Condiments accompanying the fajitas ...


Mexican Tiramisu ... looked pretty strange when it came, but it tasted really good!





No comments:

Post a Comment