Friday, July 8, 2011

PeraMakan, Singapore


So, back to Singapore food ... whenever I'm back home, I usually try to squeeze in some Peranakan food, cos it's hard to find outside of southeast asia. This time, I decided to try Peramakan at Keppel Club, as my aunt had highly recommended it.

We started off with some soup: Bawan Kepeting


Then had the house specialty: braised pork ribs - turned out to be my niece's fav dish ...


My order of Ayam Buah Keluak ... this is one of the best Ayam Buah Keluak I've had for a long long time. Though it looked darker than the usual ones I've had, it sure tasted authentic and yummy!


Ngoh Hiang ...


Beef Rendang ...


Sago Gula Melaka


Apom Berkuah ... this was soooo GOOD! It's worthwhile coming back just for this!


The sweet sauce with sliced bananas that accompany apom.




No comments:

Post a Comment