Thursday, November 19, 2009

Candy Stripes and Rainbow Dreams

Naming things (blogs included) always give me such a huge headache. In fact, my favourite cat wasn't even named by me. She chose it herself, answering to "Kim" when someone tried out a few names on her. So, after thinking long and hard about a name that would convey all that I wanted - fairy tale goodness, sweet things in life and beautiful dreams - I finally stumbled upon "Candy Stripes and Rainbow Dreams". A mouthful I know but it's such an escape from the grittiness of the real world.

So, welcome to Candy Stripes and Rainbow Dreams! It's all about all my favourite things. Sometimes I launch into long monologues trying to get ppl around me (namely my hubby) to share my enthusiasm for things that I'm into. So, to spare them further, I thought I'd put my thoughts and ravings on all my favourite things on this blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to find some "soulmates" in thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment