Monday, November 30, 2009

Compliments ... from Taiwan!




"The lovely way this tart looks,
together with the sourish-sweet filling
and crisp pastry
make this tart wonderful!"

"The tart looks so delicious it makes my mouth water
and the filling has a perfect balance of sour and sweet,
and not too rich.
Delicious!
Undoubtedly, a lot of time was taken to make these tarts!
Behind every successful man, there's a woman!"


"Such a yummy tart brings joy to everyone.
Thanks!"

"Simply delicious.
So privileged to be able to eat such a delicious pastry.
This tart brings so much joy to the one who's eating it."

"Looks lovely,
sourish-sweetish taste,
slowly sampling,
delicious!

"Thanks for brightening our workday by baking such nice tarts"

"Yummy! If I'd not known that it was [me] who made it,
I'd have thought it was from Paul's!"

"The sourish-sweetness of the lemon filling,
together with the crisp pastry
makes this the perfect combination.
Even someone like me who doesn't usually like desserts
finds it delicious.
Biting into this on a Friday afternoon
brings to mind romantic weekends ..
I don't feel like I'm in the office at all!"


"I like that the tart pastry is crisp and not too oily.
The lemon filling is sour and sweet ...
brings to mind the sensation of falling in love!"

"Our Friday tea time is all the better
'cos of the tart! Thanks!"


Look at all the nice things hubby's colleagues wrote
about my lemon meringue tartlets!
So sweet of them to bother making a thank you card for me :)
I tried to translate their comments as best I could

No comments:

Post a Comment