Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mixed Rice & Tomato Scrambled Eggs

Tomato Scrambled Eggs - Chinese comfort food!
Our friend fm Shanghai kept talking about this dish,
so I decided to google this,
and found a video of Twnese chef - Ah Ji Shi
demonstrating how to cook this, and ....
here it is!

my lovely Le Creuset Dutch Oven

.... with some dark sweetish soya sauce and chilli sauce

Since I had problems cooking this mixed rice using my rice cooker,
I decided to take out my (relatively) new Le Creuset Dutch Oven.
I love using beautiful things to cook!
Sadly, a good deal of the rice got stuck to the bottom,
so I probably won't use it the next time I cook this dish again.
Maybe I should I get a Tatung rice cooker ...
hmmm ...

I forgot to take pics of my carrot soup
but there'll be many other opportunities
cos it's one of my favourite weekly soups.

No comments:

Post a Comment