Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mosaique Boutique Hanoi



Can you tell I love their cushion covers?
These are actually made up of a plain cushion cover
and a band that is embroidered.
These separates give sheer versatility.
I have the option of keeping them plain greenish-blue.
Or just add on different bands to alter the look
and change the entire ambience.
Lovely!

I got these cushion covers
(excuse the creases - I was in too much of a hurry to take photos to iron them out ... heh heh ...)
I love the embroidery and the colour of the cushions.

This is one of my favorite stores
Mosaique Boutique
- a home decor shop.
I love the designs and the colours and the pieces I purchased were very well crafted.

Visit this branch on Ly Quoc Su.
It's located in a 4 storey villa and each level is furnished beautifully.
The staff here is also very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment