Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quirky Conservative?


I was watching 500 Days of Summer yesterday, and was admiring Zooey Deschanel's look in the movie. Her co-star called her look "retro 60s" - not quite the immaculate Mad Men's 60s fashion, but a modern day quirky conservative/60s look I think. Then, coincidentally, I was checking out this blog - liebemarlene vintage - and she reminded me so much of Zooey Deschanel! All this started me thinking that I'd like to dress like this now and then!

While I'm generally pretty conservative, quirky I don't think I am. That said, I do like to have different looks ... sometimes I want to look more edgy, or glamorous, or in this instance, quirky ... so I wonder if I could pull this look off, without looking too old-fashioned/frumpy/schoolmarm-ish ...

This is taken fm liebermarlene vintage's blog...


And here are some shots of Zooey Deschanel in 500 Days of Summer ...







No comments:

Post a Comment