Saturday, May 8, 2010

You've Got Mail ...




For some reason or other, recently, everytime I flip to HBO, they're showing You've Got Mail, and everytime I'm more than happy to watch it again. So that got me thinking ... here's my list of romantic comedies that never fail to make me feel good :)

1. You've Got Mail (of course!)
2. Something's Gotta Give
3. As Good As It Gets
4. Love Actually
(love love love the Hugh Grant dancing scene!)
5. Four Weddings and a Funeral
6. Bridget Jones' Diary
7. Some Kind of Wonderful
8. When Harry Met Sally
9. 50 First Dates
10. Legally Blonde
11. Miss Congeniality
12. Two Weeks' Notice
13. Run, Fat Boy, Run
14. Roman Holiday
15. Dirty Dancing
(is that counted even if it isn't quite a comedy?)
16. Music & Lyrics
17. Romancing the Stone

What are your fav romantic comedies?


No comments:

Post a Comment