Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dim Sum at Serenade Restaurant, TST, HK


For me, Dim Sum is one of the things I absolutely must have whenever I visit Hong Kong. And dim sum is even better with friends around cos we can try a greater variety of food. As we were meeting friends who were staying on the Kowloon side, we decided to visit Serenade restaurant at Tsim Sha Tsui, which is part of the Maxim group, and serves good quality food, with a beautiful view of the Victoria Harbour.

Anti-clockwise from top left: Steamed Carrot Kueh, Har Gow, Siew Mai


Anti-clockwise from top left: Steamed pork ribs, steamed beefballs, and chicken feet


Looking at these pics now, I remember ordering more food than this. I distinctly recall having some truly delicious "char siew sou" or BBQ pork in a flaky pastry. Hmm ... I was prob too excitedly digging in to remember to take pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment