Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Bottoms


Today I tried on a pair of cut-offs that were a tad tight last summer, but to my total utter despair, I couldn't button them at all! Time for another diet and exercise plan ... not that any have ever worked for me ... sigh ...

I do, however, figure that perhaps if I stopped posting so much about food, I might stop thinking about food, and might lose weight? :) So, this post is all about my recent fashion buys ... my shopaholic tendencies are rearing their ugly head again ...

First up: A blue n white polka dot skort (yup ... a skirt crossed with shorts ... I wonder when they stop being skorts and start being culottes?)


2nd Bottom: Multi-colour Ikat-like print flared skirt ...
... I was attracted to this cos of the lovely colours, and I figured the rather vertical prints would help elongate me and have a slimming effect ...




No comments:

Post a Comment