Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Tops


In keeping with my focus on fashion posts, here are a couple of new tops I got about a week ago ....

Top 1: My concession to stripes


I know stripes make me look wider, and I know I shouldn't wear stripes, but they look so fresh and summery ... so when I saw this top with just a little tinge of stripes (at the right area I may add), I had to have it :)


Top 2: White Eyelet Sleeved Tee


I was browsing around a lil shop in the East District of Taipei when I caught sight of some white eyelet peeking out from under a teeny pile of T-shirts. I pulled on it, and the rest of the top emerged, and I was sold! This pretty top, with its gorgeous eyelet sleeves, could smarten up any casual bottom, yet retain all the comfort of a soft Tee. It was the last piece left in the store! How could I not get it?!



No comments:

Post a Comment