Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mad About Jewelry ...


After a Rachel Zoe Project marathon, I was accessories crazy. While I'd love to have drawers full of Chanel and other nameworthy jewelry like Rachel Zoe has, I decided to settle for making some myself:

Purple Jade Teardrop Earrings ...


Gold Knot Chain Earrings ...
(In case you're wondering, when experimenting with new designs, I like to make just one side first to see if I like it ...)


Buttercup Danglies (Left) and Lil Bow Daisies (Right) ...


Jade and Freshwater Pearl Necklace ...
(My mom gave me this piece of jade, and I saw a cool design with pearls like this in Shanghai a loooong time ago. But I'm going to try to restring the pearls when I figure out a more aesthetically pleasing way to attach it to the gold bit where the jade piece is.)


And this simple freshwater pearl necklace is for a dear friend, C .... in lieu of a proper Mikimoto :)




No comments:

Post a Comment