Monday, June 28, 2010

VVG Bon Bon, Taipei


All throughout dinner at Soul Food, I kept looking at all the charming little shops outside, and I suddenly realised that diagonally opposite was VVG Bon Bon! One just can't help but be drawn to this very pretty dessert shop, so it was inevitable that we ended up here after dinner ...


Isn't that such a darling table? All the colours just go so well with the shop's decor. If I ever own a pastry/dessert shop like this, I'd want it to look as pretty as VVG Bon Bon!


Normally, the pastry counter is filled with cupcakes, but that day, apparently, their business was so good that by the time we got there, they were all out of cupcakes!


I had a delicious orange passionfruit sorbet ... the wonderful thing about this that set it apart fm other such "slushees" I've had was there were all these luscious chunks of oranges inside, which naturally enhanced the orange flavour ... yum ...


A beautifully presented cafe latte ....




No comments:

Post a Comment