Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekend Outfits


I had actually started my blog to indulge in my love for clothes and all things related to fashion, but somehow it ended up with a mish-mash of everything ... mostly food I have to admit ... I guess it's cos I'm usually in my "housewife" garb consisting of shorts and t-shirts, so I end up with nothing to post except for all the food I cook/eat everyday.

However, I do love dressing for my weekends out of my apartment - that's when I get to take out my accessories, new clothes, shoes, and team them all together to form the most appropriate outfit for my day out :)

So, to "return to my [fashion] roots", here are my outfits last weekend ...

A/X Backless Sleeveless Top, Orange Tank Fm Jardine's Bazaar (HK), Isabelle Wen cardigan (Tpe designer), Urban Outfitters BDG Skinny Jeans (which I ended swapping out for my Gap jeans that went better with the whole look), Watch Ring and Drop Earrings (self-made)
... oh! And cutest hanger fm Narayana, Bangkok!


Printed Maxi Dress fm a roadside stall in Taipei, Isabelle Wen Cardigan, Drop Earrings (self-made)



No comments:

Post a Comment