Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chocolate Bundt Cake!


Lately, I've been thinking about the Motherlode Chocolate Cake at Claim Jumper (posted here), but I didn't have a very good chocolate cake recipe ... that is, till I stumbled upon this one which I found on joythebaker.

Here's my chocolate bundt cake fresh from the oven ...


Freshly turned out fm the bundt pan ...
(p'haps I shouldn't have been too impatient for a slice of the cake and left it in the pan to cool longer before I turned it over ... maybe that'd have prevented any bits of cake fm sticking to the pan) ...


There were little bits of white amidst the deep dark luscious chocolate cake as I just simply couldn't get all the lumps of flour to blend into the mix. Fortunately, that didn't detract fm the delicious texture of the cake ... it was perfectly moist, tender and chocolatey!


I smothered the cake with a chocolate glaze, and boy did that hit the spot! It was really like the motherlode chocolate cake fm Claim Jumper I was craving! DELICIOUS! No wonder the recipe is called "The Best Chocolate Bundt Cake"! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment