Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dior Skincare ... Fabulous!


Last week, I discovered some brow lines! Horrors! So, I started frantically searching for a good anti-wrinkle serum, and discovered it's amazingly difficult to find a good beauty product. With the huge range of skincare products available, it's hard to zoom in on one which majority of people swear by. A problem when confronted with too many choices ... not that I'm complaining ...

Exhausted by all my searching, I finally decided to try Dior's skincare range for anti-wrinkles for 2 reasons - one, they were having a promotion at Mitsukoshi near my apt, and two, this product got quite a high rating on Sephora.

So, this is what I've been using every night since Saturday:


Back Row (L to R): Dior One Essential (supposedly took 15 years of research to come up with this product which helps to prime the skin for more effectiveness of whatever products you apply on top of it), Dior Capture R60/80 Ultimate Wrinkle Correction Serum (doesn't this sound ever so powerful? Like it'll wipe away all wrinkles within minutes! A Terminator of Wrinkles!), Dior Capture R60/80 Nuit XP Overnight Recovery Serum.

Front Row (L to R): Dior Capture R60/80 Ultimate Wrinkle Correction Creme and Clinique All About Eyes.

In my haste to eradicate and terminate all brow lines (or lines of any sort on my face and neck), I have been diligently using all the above products every single night since I purchased them. It's been four days, and honestly and objectively, I really do think that my brow lines have disappeared ... or at least are greatly diminished! Hurray! However, I have no idea which serum or cream is the miracle one. So now, I'm wondering if I just have to keep buying them all to keep wrinkles at bay ... hmmm ...

I think I'll go get a set for my mom and MIL too ....


No comments:

Post a Comment