Wednesday, March 10, 2010

American Idol


I am such a fan of American Idol - it's one of the shows I eagerly look forward to all year. After today's performance, I found myself tapping and moving around (as best as my uncoordinated limbs would allow) to Crystal Bowersox's performance and I was smiling fm ear-to-ear, just so pleased that she delivered such a great performance! I've been enjoying listening and watching her sing. Catch her performance tonight here. For comparison, here's the original version. IMO, both versions are equally good.

The other performance I liked was from Didi Benami. Like Crystal Bowersox, it made me so happy listening to her. She has such an interesting folksy tone, which appeals to me. Catch her performance here. I think I actually liked her version better than the original, which you can check out here.

I hope they go far!


No comments:

Post a Comment