Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Iconic Dresses and Dresses from Movies I still recall


Looking at all the beautiful Oscar gowns made me think of some gorgeous dresses I saw during my teens and adulthood which I still recall. One truly iconic gown was Grace Kelly's wedding gown:



Another was Julia Roberts' black cocktail lace dress in Pretty Woman:



Although this pretty pink lace dress didn't make as much impact as the above dresses, I fell in love with it after seeing Amanda Peet wearing this in Something's Gotta Give ... one of my fav movies (the back of the dress is even more interesting, but sadly, I just couldn't find any pics of it):


And of course when discussing iconic gowns, one can never exclude Audrey Hepburn's black Givenchy dress in Breakfast at Tiffany's:




[Images from weddingbellsblog, hotflick and LATimes]

No comments:

Post a Comment