Friday, March 12, 2010

Green Curry!


We were deciding where to go for dinner when I figured what I really wanted to eat was home-cooked food. So, I rummaged through my cupboard and located my "Dancing Chef's Green Curry Paste"!


This is such a favorite of mine when I'm craving Thai green curry. I just add some coconut milk, water, chicken, brinjal, mushrooms, and voila! To me, it tastes as good as some curries served in the restaurants. Yum!


Some beautiful sunshiney bright yellow and fire engine red capsicums caught my eye at the market today, and I thought they'd be perfect with this fabulous balsamic vinegar I got some time back. So, here the peppers are (all nicely deseeded, skinned and roasted, drizzled with grapeseed oil, balsamic vinegar and a smattering of italian herbs):


ok ... so for those of you who are wondering ... no ... mediterranean roast peppers don't really go with thai green curry, but I did supplement everything with some stirfried cabbage :)


No comments:

Post a Comment