Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Really Lovin' These ...


Isn't this blouse so pretty? I'd wear it with everything! I wish I had bitten the bullet and bought it when I was in the states. It's from Urban Outfitters ... one of my fav shops in America. When I was in Rome, I saw a fellow passenger wearing this*, and she looked so good in it, I regretted not getting it ... sigh ...


Scalloped Shorts (also from Urban Outfitters)! Ever since I saw a similar pair by Chloe ages ago, I've been longing for a pair!


... so who could blame me for succumbing to temptation when I came across this pair of scalloped shorts with the cutest bow details ...


* PS. You know you're a shopaholic when even in Rome with passengers from UK, HK, Taipei and all other parts of the world, you can recognise your fellow passengers' clothes from shops in America!


1 comment: