Sunday, April 11, 2010

Laguna Beach


Ever since I watched "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills", I've wished I could live in Laguna Beach ... in a house like the one Lauren Conrad lived in ... so I was so excited to visit Laguna Beach! I was even willing to forgo precious shopping hours at the mall just to come see Laguna Beach (where B and A were once again so kind to take us to in their jeep).








Main Street on Laguna Beach ...


B & A took us to the Hotel Laguna for a lovely lunch on "The Terrace" ... right next to the beach ...


My fish and chips ...


Hotel Laguna Burger (with a cream cheese and jalapeno dressing) ... YUM!


Laguna Beach, Crescent Bay Point Park ...


The breathtaking view ...


Sea lions sunbathing on a rock outcrop ...



One of the many beautiful houses in Laguna Beach ...


A wild rabbit!


No comments:

Post a Comment