Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 SAG Awards


More Red Carpet gowns!
This time, at the 2010 SAG Awards.
Personally, I preferred the gowns I saw at the SAG Awards to those at the Golden Globes.

Anna Kendrick in Alberta Ferretti

Wow!
I loved the jewel amethyst colour of this gown.
I loved the draping,
the pleating,
the fullness of the skirt
the fit of the bodice.
Gorgeous!


Christina Applegate in Roberto Cavalli

Christina Applegate is another person who I love to see
on the red carpet.
She looks beautiful and elegant in this lovely
ice-blue gown.
The draping is gorgeous and the flowy chiffon skirt
is stunning.


Diane Kruger in Jason Wu

The gown is lovely and Diane Kruger looks
so elegant and sophisticated in this gown
but I can't help wishing for a little more accessorising
... like perhaps a brooch at the waist ...
just to give it a little more glamour/bling.


Christina Hendricks in Caroline Herrera

The Mad Men star looks va-va-voom in this gown...
so reminds me of her character on Mad Men ...
totally voluptuous, and
brings to mind Marilyn Monroe.
I can't help but be glad that in an industry of super slim women,
she makes curvy look good...
but of course, she is curvy in all the right places ...


Marion Cotillard in Elie Saab

I love watching the European ladies (like Audrey Tautou, Diane Kruger) walk the red carpet.
Somehow, they just have so much style, they stand out in the crowd,
and in a good way!

Marion Cotillard, like Diane Kruger, is daring in her fashion choices.
This dress has sparkle, shimmer, feathers ...
all in one dress.
But to me, it works...
maybe cos I like sparkle, shimmer and feathers :)
And in this instance, short is good.
With so much going on, a long gown would be just too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment