Friday, January 22, 2010

Meatball Spaghetti & Olive Oil Dip

Olive Oil Dip with minced garlic, chilli flakes and parmesan cheese.
We first tried this at "Not Your Average Joe's" near Billerica, MA, USA,
and I thought it was such a delicious dip,
so we analysed the tastes, and
voila!
We managed to successfully duplicate it at home!

Garlic bread to dip
(I love the bread in Taipei ... the texture is exactly what I like ...
light yet very slightly chewy.
This particular bread is from Flavorfield, 101, Tpe)

I was stuck as to what to cook for dinner,
and I wanted something easy to cook,
so I thought ...
Meatball Spaghetti!
I actually made meatballs from hamburger patties,
then tossed them in some flour to make them a little crispy
on the outside.
And Hubby wanted it a little spicy,
so I added some jalapenos and a couple of red chillies.
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment