Monday, January 18, 2010

Inspired by New Heels ...


I kept thinking about this pair of heels
which I first "met" in Kaoshiong.
I valiantly resisted it's siren call
till ...
I saw Victoria Beckham on American Idol,
then I couldn't resist channelling Victoria Beckham,
and succumbed to the lure of the high heeled platform pumps
(albeit without the platform)

Then, inspired by them,
I created a couple of outfits ...


This was my outfit du jour:
Black Trench from Hong Kong
White Bow-Tie Top from Hong Kong
Skinny Jeans from Taipei
New Heels from Taipei


I pulled out my new Chanel-esque tweed jacket (made in Korea ...
did I mention that I really like clothes from Korea?)
I'd been searching for such a jacket for the longest time,
as I thought they looked so smart and elegant
... perfect to smarten up a pair of jeans,
especially when teamed with nice high heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment