Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring 2010 Fashion



These are some looks I'm loving for Spring 2010:

By Cynthia Steffe

The colours are lovely ... ultimate spring colours!
The top is beautiful, with nice drapey frills down the V-neck front.
Teamed with an equally beautifully pleated floral skirt.
Sigh .. what more can a girl want?
(long toned gams and a slim figure to go with the outfit perhaps? :) )

Another fabulous outfit by Cynthia Steffe in the same colour palette as above.
You can practically smell the wild flowers!
The shorts are so pretty with the little bow-ties at the sides,
while the pleated top looks so sunny and breezy
... perfect for a warm summer/spring day!
I want!

Yet another outfit by Cynthia Steffe.

I just adore the floral print, pastel spring colours,
and mostly the pleated layers on this dress.
Gorgeous!

This brings to mind Monet's "Irises"
It's such a simple outfit ...
Just pull it on, belt it,
and you're good to go.
Lovely!

By Doo Ri

I like how the draping is so flattering.
And the colour is gorgeous too!
Such a chic look!


Skirt By Diane Von Furstenburg

This skirt caught my eye firstly cos of the pleats and layers
I really like these on garments.
They just make an outfit so special.
The other thing that made this beautiful was the colours.
They reminded me of some exotic birds of paradise.
Lovely!


Another outfit by Cynthia Steffe

As firmly established by my choices of the best gowns at the Golden Globes and SAG, I'm loving sparkle and shimmer at the moment.
This silver confection is, in my mind, shimmer perfection.
If I had the right occasion, I'd so wear this!

[Pics from Elle and Net-a-porter]




No comments:

Post a Comment